It's late at night, and I'm packing my bags
This evening, I did some preliminary packing for my trip. I think I can just about manage to squeeze all my items - clothing, helmet, sandals, boots, documents, anti-malaria pills, etc - into one big bag and a small haversack. :) I enjoy travelling light, but that sometimes means a lot of laundry to do while I am away! ;P
Tomorrow morning at 7:30 am, I have arranged to join Sharon Yip and the other Y-Runners for a jog in the Orchard area. It's going to be the first time I'm running with them so I hope I can recognise them! The route that Sharon said we would be taking sounded quite similar to the one that I ran with Chris Ang last Sunday. That's quite a coincidence... :) Well...it's getting quite late. I had better get to bed so that I can awake well rested for tomorrow's run.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home