Sunday, July 24, 2005

It rained at Sentosa!

Today, while we were at Sentosa, it rained twice. Although the downpour did interrupt our games of frisbee and beach volleyball, we managed to have a good time anyway while the sun was out. We also took the opportunity to celebrate Li Lian's, Cheryl's and Wilson's birthday with cakes and songs. :)

In the evening, I attended Ivan's wedding at the Corpthorne Orchid. It was a cosy little place, and there was a very entertaining program for the evening. The food was fabulous, but far too much and I was completely stuffed before we even reached the final course of the meal, the red bean cream dessert. I got home at around 11:20 pm. Tomorrow, I still need to get up early to join TLR and the other blogging runners for a trial run at Sentosa. I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow, otherwise I will have the unpleasant experience of running in wet shoes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production