National Day Observance
This morning, we had our National Day Observance Ceremony at the office. After singing a number of classic hits such as "Stand Up for Singapore!", my colleagues and I adjourned to the cafeteria for some refreshments. It was a good time to catch up with some of my other friends whom I knew were working in the same building, but whom I had not gotten the chance to meet since I started work four days ago.
I am extremely happy that my colleagues are nice folks. They are supportive, helpful, humourous, sincere and friendly. It's really a blessing to be working where I am. I just hope I can quickly settle down, and start making proactive and positive contributions to the group soon.
And yes, on a totally different note, the Mizuno Wave run should be opening for registration soon...I can't wait for it. :)








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home