Thursday, September 15, 2005

My day of MC is expiring...

It is 10:30 pm now. I have now spent almost 13 consecutive hours at home, and by the time I get up tomorrow morning, it would be at least 20 hours. Incredible! :) Usually on a weekday, I'm in the house for about 7 hours (with about 5 hours or less spent on sleeping).

So far, I have been obediently taking my medication on time. There is a course of antibiotics that I must finish. :( I have also spent most of my day in front of the computer, doing background research and compiling information from the internet, in preparation for my work tomorrow. I'm such a workoholic. :(

I'm looking forward to the coming weekend. On Saturday, I intend to go to Sentosa to join my beach kakis for a morning of volleyball and frisbee. On Sunday, I plan to meet up with the folks from the SAFRA Running Club for a 20-km run, starting from MacRitchie Reservoir and touching base at some of the nearby reservoirs. I suppose this would be a similar, if not the same, route to the one we ran on 21 August 2005. The following Monday, I'm scheduled to fly off to New Delhi, India and will return on Saturday. I've never been to India, but I'm positive it's going to be an eye-opening experience! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production