Sunday, September 18, 2005

Run Round Singapore 2005

I have only just seen the website for Run Round Singapore 2005 (1-2 Oct 2005). It's a 168-km route (that's the distance of 4 marathons) around Singapore. It sounds extremely tempting to me, but I know I'm not in any condition to run that far! Goodness, I'm not even ready for one full marathon yet.

But
The Lonely Runner's taking part in the full race, and a number of the other SgRunners are participating the relay category (multiple sets of ~3.4 km) of this event. I think I'll offer to help out in terms of logistics, i.e. providing isotonic drinks, carbo-rich snacks, muscle-rubs, etc at strategic points along the route... Now, it's just a matter of deciding when and where to position myself during the run itself... :)

This is probably going to be my post before I depart for New Delhi tomorrow. I won't get a chance to blog until I get back...

Anyway, when I return to Singapore on 24 September (Sat) morning, I'm supposed to go to Siloso Beach for a gathering of Habitat for Humanity Singapore volunteers who had gone to Banda Aceh on reconstruction projects. Talk about a busy schedule! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production