Spending Saturday at home...
My alarm clock went off at 5:30 am this morning. I was supposed to wake my dad up for his Malacca trip today, in case his alarm clocked failed to go off. After switching the device off, I crawled back into bed, and got up again at 7:00 am to consume my antibiotics and flu tablet. And then it was back to bed again until 9:15 am, when YR rang me on my mobile, wondering why I hadn't gone to HarbourFront to meet the rest of the DSTA folks for beach volleyball. *sigh* I really wanted to go, but my eyes were still watering.
I am now listening to 一砖一瓦 (Unplugged 版) (English translation: One Brick One Tile, acoustic version), performed by 林倛玉 (Jim Lim). It's Track 10 of Hands United, a CD to raise funds for Habitat for Humanity Singapore to carry out housing reconstruction for the victims of the 2004 Boxing Day tsunami (read about my trip to Banda Aceh in July 2005 here). This CD is available at all major music outlets such as CD Rama, Gramaphone, HMV, That Music, Tower Records and Sembawang Music.









1 Comments:
Hi Chris!
Rest well and take care...hope to c u back running again!
Post a Comment
<< Home