Saturday, December 10, 2005

A "mouth" in my thigh

Today, I went for my daily dressing treatment at the polyclinic. The pain was much less, and I had mustered enough courage to actually look at my wound after the nurses removed the bandages and gauze. It looks like a small mouth - except it didn't have teeth or a tongue. Freaky. I took a picture (do not click on the link if you're the faint-hearted sort...) of it with my mobile phone.

2 Comments:

At 12:01 pm, Blogger Ethanolic said...

okay i got the nerve to click on that picture.. almost felt like.... wanting to feed your "mouth" some food..haha ..wheres the eyes and nose?

 
At 8:14 pm, Blogger Renohtaram said...

Come to think of it, it's more like an eye socket with no eye ball. The size is about right too. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production