Thursday, December 01, 2005

Mid-Week Review

My week got off to a bad and shaky start, but it has been gradually improving. Maybe it's the effect of the good o' Christmas mood setting in. Anyway, I've accepted the fact that I will not be running in the marathon this year, but hey, life goes on right?

I haven't had the time to really keep up with the SgRunners forum, and so I only have the foggiest idea what is expected of me as a helper in the SgRunners support team for Sunday's marathon. But I did manage to find out that a makan session has been arranged on Saturday, and there's a space for me, so that's good :) I can't wait to meet up with everyone again.

I received an SMS from TLR last night. It was very encouraging. SgRunners means a lot to me, and I am extremely grateful for the friends that I have made there. I would also like to take this opportunity to extend my appreciation to my good buddies in DSTA, as well as my current colleagues. You guys are simply the best...being there for me to cheer me up when I'm feeling down.

The weekend is near, and I'm feeling positively excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production