In the run-up to Camp
Went with my group leader Weite to meet my new child T on Thursday. He's an active, cheery young boy, and looks all excited and geared up for Camp Sunshine in a fortnight's time. :) Weite and I spoke to T's parents at length, introducing ourselves to them, explaining to them the activities that we would do at camp, and finding out from them more about T, his condition, his dietary restrictions, his habits, his likes and dislikes, etc.
I pray that I have the wisdom and the sensitivity to look after the needs of T and to help him make his first Camp Sunshine absolutely memorable and fun. I pray that my shoulder will not give me problems.
And I also pray that J1 and J2 are okay. I haven't met these two boys in a while, and I haven't heard any updates recently from the social worker involved in their case either. I had SMS-ed the social worker again earlier in the week, but I still haven't got any reply. I wonder if a home has been found which is willing to accept these two beautiful children in spite of their condition.
Labels: Rainbow








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home