Saturday, April 21, 2007

岁月的痕迹

Thanks to my dear friends for the birthday greetings through emails, private messages, SMSes and cards. Thanks especially to Brokie, Balasing, SV, Bee, Tiwazz, Roonz, Ripley, TLR, kops21 and Sotong for the very lovely and thoughtful birthday card which was delivered personally to my house (even though I was still slogging away in the office). It really made my day when I got home the following morning. I'm really thankful for friends like you guys.

Work has been very challenging of late...more than usual, I mean. I feel like I've aged years when I look into the mirror now. I have eye bags huge enough to rob banks several times over. I'm hoping things will get better soon.

My shoulder has still quite some way to go to recovery. Had hoped for a miracle on my birthday, but it didn't happen. Worse still, at my last physio session, I was told that the muscle wastage has continued. I wonder how long this can go on. But still, I must be thankful that the range of motion around my shoulder has seen marginal improvement. Better than nothing, I suppose :)

One of the best things that happened this week was when an Indian stranger woke me up to board the bus to work when he caught me dozing off at the bus-stop. It was amazing.

1 Comments:

At 12:14 am, Blogger Angelica said...

happy belated bday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production