Sunday, April 15, 2007

决心

I must come back to the running scene soon. I must recover. I must.

In the Pursuit of Happyness on 8 Apr 07: Kops, Tiwazz, Renoh, Ripley, Petia, Brokie

8 Comments:

At 4:23 pm, Blogger Muggs said...

that's the fighting spirit!

 
At 6:57 pm, Blogger roentgen said...

you WILL ! :)

 
At 12:00 am, Blogger Ronnie said...

You can do it ! jia yu ! We shall await for your return.

 
At 8:43 am, Blogger KickJazz said...

Jia You! :)

 
At 11:39 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you will very soon :)
jia you!

 
At 3:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope u recover :-)

got here from carine blog

------
www.sha.tc

 
At 12:25 am, Blogger kops21 said...

BELIEVE.

i look forward to run with you

 
At 2:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you WILL, you WILL!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production