Sunday, March 25, 2007

Easing back to action

Sometime next week, I plan to make my first visit back to the gym and do some light weight training for my legs. May it turn out well.

=====================
Update as of 2000 hrs

My arm feels so loosely attached right now that it's almost as if it were on the verge of slipping off my shoulder altogether. What a terribly demoralising sensation!

4 Comments:

At 10:20 pm, Blogger Tan BoSe said...

OMG! Your arm hurts again? Anyway, i am glad to hear that you are going to the gym. At least you can train your legs. But becareful though!

 
At 4:44 pm, Blogger The DreamRunner said...

wow....why is it so 'loose'? May need more time to stablize?
I think you should rest 1-2 months more, before attempting anything physical....
Take care, my fren!

 
At 7:42 pm, Blogger Ripley Runs said...

what were you doing when you had that sensation? better take things easy, yeah? sms me when you going to gym...

 
At 9:07 am, Blogger KickJazz said...

Patience is what many of us lack when we are injured. When I was injured (and still am), I just can't wait to get well .. ironically, that made time stood still and it seem to take an eternity for me to even see any progress.

did the doc warn u of such possible sensation ? If not might want to call up the doc to check ?

Go for walks in the meantime, enjoy the scenery, the sights and sounds. Or just do whatever else that interests u. :)
Its not easy I know .. but well, we just have to make the best out of every situation ...

Hang in there renoh! Can always beep us whenever u need company !:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production