A tired Saturday
Had a really late night out last night, returning home only at around 2 am. Showered, couldn't really sleep immediately, did some reading. Slipped into bed around 3 am. Had a lot of difficulty getting out of bed at 8 am this morning, but I managed to, somehow. My right arm is still stiff, and slightly in pain, but I've grown used to that. But it's still not a good feeling to be reminded by the mirror every day that I look (and feel) thinner and weaker.
I left the house at around 9 am to attend the Prime Minister's Post-Budget Dialogue at the Ang Mo Kio Grassroots Club. A highly informative session, with the Prime Minister and four other Ministers delivering short remarks on some bread-and-butter issues relating to taxes and income supplements, particularly with regard to the lower income strata in society. But I struggled to stay awake as the session went on past its scheduled time for completion.
After the event was over, I decided to take a 15-minute walk to a friend's place -- he lived in the area -- to see if he was in, but he wasn't. Then I realised that I should have called first to check. And so, I walked back to the Yio Chu Kang MRT station and took the train back home, my mission unaccomplished. Met someone on the train who looked vaguely familiar, but I couldn't put a name to his face.
I must be really tired.








1 Comments:
Hi there, what time did you board the train at YCK? I was there too around 12.30pm. Haha
Post a Comment
<< Home