Library Fine
Just realised that my library loans expire today, and it's too late now to go return the books. That means I will have a fine awaiting me at my next visit. *sigh* Have spent all day at home, drifting around and not accomplishing much. I did pack up my room, sort out my mail (including discovering a previously overlooked warning letter on the closure of one of my zero-balance bank accounts!) and cleared the trash.
CheeryRunner was online earlier, and we chatted about the visit to Hong Kong next weekend for the marathon. I assume I'll be going - not running, but just to support the MF Safra runners and enjoy myself. But I haven't applied for leave from work yet, and I haven't told my parents about my plans to do so, and I don't know whether the doctor will advise me against travelling overseas with an injured shoulder when I meet him this coming Wednesday.
My right shoulder and arm are slowly but surely regaining some of their range of motion back. Still, the way they move reminds me of a stiff and rusty puppet. Ha :)








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home