Tuesday, February 20, 2007

年初三

It is peculiar that my right arm is going through such cycles of stiffening and relaxation. I wonder what's wrong, and if that's a natural part of the healing process. In fact, I am so preoccupied with my arm that I'm almost forgetting that it is my shoulder - and not my arm - that has been dislocated. Looking at my reflection in the mirror, it's obvious that my right shoulder is just weakly slumped. It still has no strength to do a right latissimus dorsi spread, unlike on the left side. I am keeping my fingers crossed that all is well. I'm nervous about my MRI results, but there's still two weeks to go before I am scheduled to see my specialist for a diagnosis. Irreparable tissue damage or not? Surgery or not? Questions, questions, questions.

At around noon, I went over to Ah Khen and Nan Yan's place for some New Year celebrations. Ah Khen's and Nan Yan's three children have grown taller and plumper :) I also caught up with many of my old DSTA friends there, including Richard & Audrey, Chee Keong, Kenny, Melvin, Valerie & Andy & their year-old baby Tiffany, Li Lian, Wilson and Uncle Low. Everyone was in good spirits, eating popiah, drinking home-brewed red date tea and munching on other new year pastries. =D Thanks to Richard and Audrey for sending me back home after the get-together.


Chinese New Year goodies

3 Comments:

At 5:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont worry so much, all things work for the gd of those who love God yah. Worrying cant accelerate healing.

As long you dont try to do anything that is damaging to the joint, with proper recuperation and exercise rehab, recovery would be extremly rapid.

Phil

 
At 7:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your photo taking skills hv improved by leaps n bounds,the food looks yummy!very clear!*thumbs up*

 
At 5:38 pm, Blogger KickJazz said...

sincerely hope u get well soon, renoh! speedy recovery!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production