Outside's not raining, but inside is wet
Andy dropped by with packed lunch for me today. Thanks, bro :) We had a good short chat, and then he was off, back to work.
This weekend is Animiles Run and Surf and Sweat. I look out of my window, and stare at the sky. Great weather, I should be out there, soaking in the sunshine and glowing with healthy perspiration. And then, as if on cue, my Windows Media Player begins to play my "rainfall" soundtrack. I guess sometimes, some people just don't get the chance to go outdoors, even if it's sunny.
My knees are getting sore from sitting in the house all day.
==============================
Update as of 3 pm
Took my first full-body shower since my accident with Mum's help. Changed into a new running vest. Felt clean. Took a picture of my right shoulder; it looks thin like a stick. Had hoped to train up and thicken the delts and arm, but that's all put on hold now. It's kind of ironic that one of my goals at the gym was to become ripped, and now, I have really ripped something. :) Oh, that dreadful sound of something in my shoulder tearing...Ga! Get it out of my head...
I wonder how the inside of my shoulder looks right now. Maybe like the scene of a railway disaster, with paramedics rushing in to find survivors. Or a sunken vessel, with nascent barnacles taking root all across the deck. Or a weaver ant colony, where hordes of insects are stitching things together.
==============================
Update as of 4.30 pm
I got a call from Tiwazz, asking me to open the door. When I did, Roonz and Tiwazz were standing outside with a cake for me. Sotong had driven them over and he was downstairs in the carpark besides his car :) Thanks for the excellent surprise :D I later found out from them that they had just gone to visit Balasing, and were now going to visit Dreamergal. What a sweet bunch of buddies :)
==============================
Update as of 6.30 pm
Found an online game to play...(psst...if you click on the image, I get extra turns in the game...lol...)
Labels: Injury












2 Comments:
dun worry... it is now feb... still got plenty of time for you to work on your torso... but most importantly, esp for dislocation, etc, do let it recover fully... i.e. be patient...
p.s. btw, if i click on the army commander image 5 times in succession, does that mean you have 5 turns?
lol, each click (only accept one per IP address) will add towards a tally. as the tally goes up, i receive bonuses like extra turns and territory. the greater the tally, the juicier the bonus. something like a credit card rewards system. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home