Thursday, February 01, 2007

It's funny how dreams come about

Had a freaky nightmare. Dreamt that I was inside a hotel in an earthquake zone in some foreign country. The high-rise building right next to it had just collapsed from the tremors. Everything was still shaking, and it seemed as if our hotel could go any moment too. I was trying to round up my family and girlfriend as well as few valuables from the hotel safe, stuff like our passports, when two butcher-knife-wielding robbers suddenly barged into our room and started to slash at us. I tried to shield my loved ones and tried to fight back, but my right arm was incapacitated and there was little that I could do. And then I realised that I don't have a girlfriend and when I attempted to get a glimpse of the face of the young lady that I was protecting, I woke up.

It's funny how dreams come about, and how the details of the rare few stick vividly in the mind. And it's really ironic that on the first night since my injury that I could actually fall into a deep sleep, my subconsciousness drifts into this distressing nightmare. And my right arm is aching more badly than usual this morning as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production