"You need an MRI done..."
Reported dutifully to the specialist at the hospital today, and was told that I would need to get an MRI scan done for my shoulder in order to assess the extent of the damage caused to the soft tissue. The next available slot for the scan is mid-February. My next session with the specialist is scheduled end-February. Meanwhile, rehabilitative physiotherapy will commence on the coming Monday. Depending on how the MRI scan turns out, I may or may not have to undergo the knife to suture my shoulder back in place. What a nice thought to linger in the back of my mind as I await the MRI results...
I also struck up a conversation with a nice, chatty granny in the clinic waiting room. Before we parted, in an oblique reference to the rising medical costs, she uttered: "现在的老人可以死,就是不可以生病。"
Anyway, Cosmic is coming over to visit later this evening, and he'll be packing dinner for the two of us. So, at least there's something uplifting to look forward to in the short-term :)
Labels: Injury








2 Comments:
MRI for dislocated shoulder??Wow...I guess your injury may be quite bad.
ya, it's very true, can die in singapore but just cannot get sick, medical bills are raising all the time !
Post a Comment
<< Home