Comrade Captain, we have a radiation leak...
Got up early and went for a swim at Mt Faber SAFRA. Did 18 laps, and got a bit of a headache. I reckoned my goggles were too tight. Ah well, that can't be helped... I can't navigate in the water when the pool invades the private space between my goggle lens and my eyes. :P I'm still very slow in my movement; my kicks aren't propelling me forward as much as I would have liked.
Have spent and will continue to spend the later part of the afternoon to read Tom Clancy's "The Hunt for Red October". I am now at page 151, the part where Dr Petrov discovers the fogged radiation badges and falls into the plot hatched by Captain Marko Ramius. Brilliant and riveting story so far...and over 300 more pages to go. I'm glued. :)
Labels: Reading








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home