24 Laps
Went for a swim today, and did 24 laps, woohoo! :) I can feel that psychologically, I was less afraid of the water today than I was before. But there's still a lot of room for improvement in my breaststroke though, especially with regard to my kicking. I will just have to experiment further and streamline my movements some more. :)
After soaking in enough sun and darkening by one shade of brown, I headed to the gym for weight training. Did four sets of flat/incline barbell presses and dumbbell flyes plus three sets of dips and chins. And topped it off with some Swissball crunches. Then I went home and took a long nap in the afternoon. Sweet. The rest of the evening was spent trying to sort out the logistics arrangements for the Great Eastern Pacesetters 30km race in two weeks' time. Can't wait for that run. It's going to be so fun =D








3 Comments:
TWENTY FOUR LAPS???? Sweet! :D
I know exactly what you mean by being afraid of the water. I'm terrified of the water too.
Thanks for your efforts for the GE logistics arrangement ! Really appreciated it :)
24 laps...I've not done it for a long time already... Great!
Post a Comment
<< Home