Run your own race
The SCSM is now over, and I agree with Ripley, life sorts of loses a bit of its colour and flavour post-race. Of course, there's still the grand finale - the Ultramarathon - to look forward to at the end of the year, but I don't know if I can last the distance without injury. It's going to be a gruelling 50+ km cross-country event...and my latest half-marathon was a sober reminder of how not to make light of long-distance running without adequate training.
Anyhow, I'm flying overseas tomorrow, and won't be back in town until next Sunday. Given that it's winter and almost sub-zero where I'm headed, I don't expect to do much outdoor running. Perhaps I can squeeze in some time to pop by the hotel gymnasium and do some lifting, and hopefully regain the mass which I had shed because of all the running.
Christmas is around the corner again too, and that reminds of a really good song by Steven Curtis Chapman on a related theme. Now I'll need to go find that CD.








2 Comments:
have a good trip to China.
what song is that by Steven Curtis Chapman...? may be i can help finding tat CD... :-)
peace
guynxtdoor
i've found it already. it's "Christmas is all in the heart". I've the music video on my "Steven Curtis Chapman - The Videos" DVD.
Post a Comment
<< Home