Friday, December 01, 2006

Carbo-loading...

Had a good chat with Mum yesterday night and today morning about life's priorities. Guess being grounded ain't all that bad, if I spend the time communicating with Mum.

Babumouse spiking Dasher's drink...hehheh... SgRunners at Swensons
Went out later in the evening for a carbo-loading session at Swensons with the SgRunners. It was great, there was a whole bunch of us, and I met a few new faces, such as Edbaey and Mun. =D I had the salmon and mushroom pasta, which was yummy. But I skipped the ice-cream even though my glycogen store was probably still half-empty. (In fact, even now as I type, my stomach is growling...) At Swensons, I took the opportunity to practise my photography skills -- learnt from Bala that taking pictures with ISO 800 was a bad idea for a night, in-door setting. Another valuable lesson there! Later on, some of us went on to have coffee at Orchard Cineleisure, where I had even more practise with my Powershot A710IS. :D

Tomorrow morning, I'll be attending a talk and running/long jump clinic at Simei. MP Teo Ser Luck will be there too, cool! But the star attraction will be
Carl Lewis of 100m in 9.86s fame! Cool! Although I'm neither a sprinter nor a jumper, I can't wait to meet him because he's such a legend in the sporting arena. =)

1 Comments:

At 9:56 am, Blogger mis_nomer said...

CARL LEWIS?!?!?!?! Wow. I remember him breaking the world record. Wow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production