Saturday, November 18, 2006

A perfect shot, everytime!

Had a great time shopping for a camera today...many thanks to Balasing for his advice last week on what to look out for in a camera, and many thanks to Ripley who agreed to shop with me at Funan Centre this afternoon to find the camera of my dreams :)

After much deliberation, I finally made my purchase from John 3:16 (which has shifted to the 5th floor). Ah...the sweet pleasure of owning my own Canon PowerShot A710! =D It's not as chio or as slim as some of the other models, and it doesn't come with the cool face-recognition DIGIC III features, but I think it'll suit me just fine. =D Can't wait to learn how to operate it, and start clicking away!

Tomorrow, I'll be joining M Rameshon and Fabian William for a short 5-km run at Adidas @ Vivocity. Rameshon holds the record (set 12 yrs ago) as the fastest marathon runner in Singapore at 2 hr 24 min 22 sec. He's Fabian's sifu, if I am not mistaken. Fabian himself is another well-acclaimed runner in the Singapore scene. Their Adidas ads are all over some of our MRT stations, and so are the ads of my wushu sifu, Vincent Ng. It's gonna be an exciting run tomorrow! Can't wait for it! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production