Run with Rameshon and Fabian
Had a splendid run this morning at around 8.30 am with a small group of runners, including Rameshon, Fabian, some of the SgRunners and some Adidas staff, such as Dexter (who appears beside/behind Fabian in the Adidas ad). We started off with about 5 minutes of light stretching outside VivoCity, and then proceeded towards Labrador Park, covering 3.7 km. There, we stopped for a short break and a photo, before heading back along the same route.
The pain in my right foot was gone, so that's great =D Also managed to sustain a comfortable (though not very fast) pace throughout the run.
Had good conversations with the runners afterwards, and some of us even had our feet scanned at the Adidas shop @ VivoCity. It's a nice, cosy place. I like it. =D
I went on a little photo spree around VivoCity as well, experimenting with my new camera. Many thanks to Balasing who provided me with on-site expert advice about aperture size, shutter speed, focal length and white balance. =) There's so much I have to learn!
On the whole, most of the pictures that I had taken today were quite terrible, especially the first few... I had tried taking pictures of the Mt Faber SAFRA Club runners as they raced past HarbourFront at 7.45 am this morning...but all the pictures turned out to be over-exposed! :( But as the day went on, there was a noticeable improvement - but nothing spectacular yet. I will persevere and will one day master the skill of using manual settings for my camera ;)












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home