Recovery
Went for a recovery swim in the morning, then had a session of much-needed massage. Then I headed to John Little to look for some winterwear in preparation for my trip to China next week. Found a jacket that I really liked, but it was $299. *sigh* Maybe I'll just make do with my lounge suit, and hope it won't get too cold.
Later in the evening, I decided to satisfy my curiosity regarding the latest spate of cinematic Tiger Beer ads. Not that I'm an advocate of beer, but this is really very impressive stuff. Intriuging storyline. Masterful filming. It's a pity the TV ads were rather sparse on the details though. The story continues here...
Also read a friend's blog. Really hope that he gets better from his gastric flu soon. I pray the Lord - who is the Healer, Provider and Deliverer - will pour forth His blessings and mercies upon my friend and his family during this time, especially as the season of Christmas draws near. May He grant them much strength and health, peace and rest, joy and love.









2 Comments:
A lounge suit? Don't think that's enough, although it also depends on which part of China you are going to. Don't you have anything from your stay overseas?
hi sam, i do have some leftover clothes from the UK, but they're of the colourful, puffy sort which may not be the most appropriate attire for a working visit. :p
Post a Comment
<< Home