Just relax...*jab*...*jab*...there, it's done.
Received my influenza and Hepatitis A jabs today. Ouch. And I was warned by the nurse not to get bitten by rabid animals. On the way home, I bought a big tub of yoghurt, something healthily delicious enough to distract my good self from the numbness in my left arm.
And surprise, surprise! I received an MMS from Bose this evening. It turned out to be a picture taken on 20 October 2000. That day, I had played host to Bose and his delegation from the University of Malaya during their 20th Engineering Society's Study Scheme Overseas Study Tour of the UK. What a small world, and what a coincidence to have met Bose again (without realising it earlier!) in the running scene in Singapore! =D [p.s. I won't reproduce that picture here, because my hairstyle then was hideous...lol :)]








1 Comments:
Hey Renoh,
The world is definitely very small. Haha.. Yeah, I agree don't put the picture up, coz I looked fat and ugly too. haha
Post a Comment
<< Home