Wednesday, December 27, 2006

No more fast food!

Discipline has been slipping. I really need to watch my diet and step up on my exercise regime.

4 Comments:

At 11:51 pm, Blogger Run'er said...

u win already! put a pic of all the fries here to tempt us..now i'm hungry liao...heheh..

 
At 12:07 am, Blogger Ronnie said...

now a season for food & slacking, still can afford some time to feast before starting serious training again

 
At 11:35 am, Blogger Tan BoSe said...

Fries contain trans fat. Completely unhealthy for our body. But the weird thing is, they taste really good and you cannot resist eating them whenever you are at McD. Haha

 
At 10:43 am, Blogger mis_nomer said...

That's what I always tell myself. But if I refrain from fast food now, what's there to give up for Lent? :)

Have a blessed new year Reno!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production