Friday, December 22, 2006

Terrible news

Heard some terrible news in middle of the week. A family I know is in trouble - the parents are entangled in a messy divorce and the children are caught in between. It's an ugly, dark and worrying situation, the details of which I will not go into here. MCYS has been roped in to help to restore some degree of stability, sanity and calm to the family. There is not much that I can do to help; I've been advised to leave it to the professionals. I guess all I can do is to pray for a miracle this Christmas.

1 Comments:

At 10:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am so sorry to hear that. its indeed disheartening to see family breaking up with children as the victims.

I do believe that everything happen for a reason. Merry Christmas.

peace,
guynxtdoor

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production