Saturday, January 13, 2007

Birthday at Chinatown

Chocolate ice-cream cake, melting away...
Forgot that I had a birthday party to attend at 11 am today. By the time I received Melvin's call, it was already 11.30 am and I had just promised my parents to stay home for lunch. =P

After lunch, I rushed down to Chinatown, just in time for the cake-cutting. It was a huge, chocolate ice-cream cake, which began melting almost as soon as it was served. Happy birthday, Audrey, Chee Kong and Ming Jern! :)

Had a good chat with the guys. I missed them a lot. Quite a number of them are my good buddies with whom I first started my running training -- Chee Keong, Ming Jern, Chee Kong, Chung Kiat, Chris Ang --and we've done a number of excellent races together, including team events. A toast to our eternal friendship, and to the great memories that we share!

2 Comments:

At 11:32 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is Chee Kong's birthday too! :)

 
At 11:01 pm, Blogger Renohtaram said...

Oh yes! You are right! =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production