Sunday, January 07, 2007

The Mid-West Run

The Mid-West Run
Went out for a much-needed jog this afternoon at around 4 pm. The ground was still radiating heat from the mid-day sun, so it was quite a sweaty run for me. I ran from Queensway Shopping Centre, down Portsdown Ave, towards Dover Road, and then to Clementi Road. This was followed by a brisk run down Ulu Pandan Canal, and then along Commonwealth Ave and Queensway back to the starting point.

As it turned out, I found out that I will need to work on my stamina some more, especially in view of the long runs coming up in the next few weeks. In total, today's run took me 1 hour 25 min. That's rather long for a 12 km run, but it also included much walking from the Commonwealth MRT station onwards due to a blister on my left sole.

1 Comments:

At 8:03 am, Blogger Ronnie said...

I hate blister too !!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production