Friday, January 12, 2007

A Lateral Shift

This week, I moved to a new cubicle in the office, just a couple of metres from where I used to sit. The place feels larger, is nearer to the common printer AS WELL AS the pantry. From the corner of my eye, I can now actually catch a glimpse of my colleague's window -- which is better than having no sight of even a window at all in my previous location. =) Now, finally, I have visible access to the skies and can tell whether it's day or night, and whether it's sunny or raining outside. The usually stale and recirculating air from the air-conditioner now even seems to smell fresher. And I now feel that I'm in much better control of things, even though the workload isn't any lighter. It's amazing how a small change like this can have such a dramatic effect on my mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production