Monday, January 29, 2007

Friends :D

Many thanks to my visitors this evening: Balasing, Tiwazz, Angelica, Roonz, Sotong, IMD and Astrogirl. It was really very thoughtful of you all to drop in, and the magic of your presence temporarily revived my PC too :) Thanks also to Andy, Dasher, Fennel and Stazla for your kind wishes :D I am so thankful for my friends :)

Life with one non-master arm is tougher than I thought. I can't eat noodles with chopsticks easily, or squeeze the final 5mm of toothpaste from the tube. Operating the mouse is another challenge in itself!


Spent the earlier part of the afternoon reading my third novel. Mrs Margaret Munroe had just been murdered, the second death after young Ronald Treeves' body was discovered buried under the sand near the cliffs of St Anselm's. The list of suspects grows.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:00 am, Blogger lexancer said...

HI KJ, I got a bar of 256 MB DDR1 RAM (PC2700/333)to spare. If this is compatible with ur pc, let me know.

By the way, hope that shoulder is doing better. =p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production