Outbound
I was homebound ALL of yesterday. Felt so lazy. Woke up late this morning too. I must have repaid a lot of my sleep debt.
This afternoon after lunch, I plan to go down to Orchard and do some shopping - promised to help a friend purchase something from town - and maybe pop by the gym to burn some calories. I have already made plans to meet Grace and Pong for dinner tonight at Centrepoint; the last time I met them was at their wedding last year. I'll also need to do some packing tonight in preparation for my overseas trip coming up mid-next week...no guarantee that I'll have time to get my luggage ready once the hectic working week begins.
Maybe today, I will also embark on mi tercera novela, "Death in Holy Orders", by P.D. James. I had brought the book to KL last weekend, but it served more to hide Run3's birthday card than as actual reading material. :) It's a murder mystery set in a Church of England theological college. This will be my second P.D. James novel. The first that I have read was "A Certain Justice", another well-crafted murder mystery, which I read some 3 years ago.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home