Young cows
My calves ached like crazy over the past two days, and I had only done two sets of calf presses on Sunday. :P It's probably a protest signal from my legs that I haven't exercised them in months and shouldn't have suddenly resumed training. Ah well. Too bad, legs. Listen to the brain. The upper body has gone into hibernation, so the lower section must now go into overdrive.
Went out to meet some of the SgRunners for a short while this afternoon. My right eye kept twitching involuntarily, and I was overwhelmed by waves of massive yawns every few minutes. Tried hard to stay alert, but to no avail. Went home, and fell asleep on the sofa. I don't know why I feel so tired.
Got reminded about my overseas travelling experience, decided to take a look at my photos again...
My Webshot site is here.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home