糖不甩
Spent the morning and afternoon working from home which was a shame but it couldn't be avoided. There were things to be done, and there never seems to be enough time during official working hours to get them done. Not that I finished everything on my in-tray by this evening, but I did whatever I could and then rushed off for my dinner appointment at Suntec, arriving there half an hour late. :P The Japanese feast at ハモルwas great, and so was the company: tktan, doraemon, fennel and ripley. The lady manager was really friendly and whipped up a few custom-made off-the-menu dishes just for us. :) Afterwards, ripley went off to watch a soccer match and the rest of us headed to 记得吃 along Mosque Street for dessert. I had the 芝麻糊 and 糖不甩.
The thing that really bothered me today was that I had accidentally scraped my left wrist against the edge of my cupboard, and a whole long flake of skin came off. That means a really bad and ugly scar will form there, just like the ones on my right thigh, both my feet, the back of my right palm and along my right forearm. It's terrible to get keloids, and I don't know why I am now afflicted with the condition. I guess the one thing which could possibly trump this as the worst thing that happened to me today was when I heard that retirement age would be extended to 67 years for me. And that is simply nightmarish.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home