Thursday, August 09, 2007

Kaolin

Haven't been feeling too well since Tuesday. Had an upset stomach and felt like throwing up all the time. Went to see the doctor on Wednesday morning, was issued a 2-day MC and given some really foul-tasting medicine which, by their colour and consistency, look like something that may be used in a Chemistry laboratory session. :P

I spent most of yesterday sleeping. And missed the party at Dreamergal's place. And today, I wasn't feeling good enough to go to the TLR-Fd Wedding Run either. :( What a pity. I really wanted to be there for both events.

Today is Singapore's 42nd birthday. Happy National Day! Looking back at what we have achieved as a nation in the past 42 years, it's amazing, all our transformation into a modern, prosperous city-state. It's sometimes too easy to take what we have now for granted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production