Saturday, July 14, 2007

Have a cuppa

Went to the gym with BoSe this afternoon. They've installed this new machine but I couldn't use it much 'cos of the shoulder problem. But managed to do some arm and chest exercises nevertheless. Lateral raises are still a bit of a struggle, but I think there's a shadow of improvement.

Went over to Raffles City afterwards for some window-shopping, which was rather uneventful. Wanted to buy some office garb, but I couldn't find what I really wanted to buy. :P Bumped into Ronnie and Bee along CitiLink, which was a pleasant surprise :) Topped off the evening with a casual meet-up with Chris Ang, Chee Kong, Melvin and Ming Jern for a nice cuppa at Menotti. Except that I didn't have the cuppa, but ordered a fruity pastry instead. Can't believe it's almost two years since I've left the defence tech organisation. Miss the folks there terribly, and look forward to chilling out with them more often. Some of them invited me to join them for salsa classes. Sounds interesting, but I fear I have two left feet and a dearth of time.

Have also been spending some time thinking about my future, what I plan to do with my life, and whom I want to spend the rest of it with. Too many questions with no certain answers.

Ah well... tomorrow morning will be the BG Run, a great way to spend any Sunday in my humble opinion. Will try to cover 5-6 km if my stamina allows. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production