Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Laugh

Just dialed for a taxi to go home. Why am I still in the office at this hour and my in-tray never-empty, and even when everyone else has gone home? This has been my life for almost two years. This MUST change. I want to go home when I can still see hints of daylight. I can already feel a gastric problem developing, not to mention my various rashes and wounds which do not go away. I laugh. But it is not because I am happy.

3 Comments:

At 6:51 pm, Blogger Muggs said...

My friend, this WILL change.

 
At 9:14 am, Blogger Tan BoSe said...

Your rashes still there??? I think you should try the Vitamin C trick. Take care bro.

 
At 12:28 am, Blogger roentgen said...

Have you had a chance for a proper holiday yet? Why not take some time for yourself.... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production