Ages
Can't believe how long it's been since I last blogged. Feels like forever. But work has felt like forever too. Have not slept properly in days and I can only hope that things get better soon. Spent my whole weekend either at work in the office, or at home doing office work. Where's my life. Where's it gone. Removed the black tape on my right arm, and it's immediately obvious that my rear deltoid muscle has not grown back. I had hoped that it would grow back underneath the tape, but it hadn't after all. What a letdown. There's just this oblong depression running from my back to my arm where the deltoid muscle is supposed to be. It's kind of creepy to look at, kind of ugly and kind of depressing as well. But there's not much I can do about that, can I? It won't look good in photos. I'll need to wear T-shirts, with long sleeves. I'm confused. I want a holiday. I hope for a holiday. A long, long holiday. To rest. No, maybe not. I just want my arm back. I just want my arm. I just want to feel better. About myself. I want to feel complete. Feel whole. Feel loved. Right now, I just feel tired. I just feel kind of sad.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home