"I want to go home..."
Went over to visit T at the hospital today and gave him a teddy bear. Heard from his mum that he had been given four doses of sedation since last night, and that he still remained groggy from their side-effects. Since yesterday, the medical staff have been taking all sorts of body fluid samples from the young boy for testing. And still more tests have been scheduled. It appears unlikely that he would be discharged from the hospital anytime soon. It breaks my heart to see him cry because of the pain and because he doesn't like being in hospital and wants to go home or go to camp. But he has to stay in hospital until the doctors find out exactly what's wrong with him. And in the meantime, he must continue to be put on the drip and receive antibiotics to prevent any fevers from recurring. I can only pray that he will get better soon.
Later this evening, I'll pop over to the campsite in Woodlands to pick up T's goodie-bag and then pass it to him at the hospital tomorrow. Even though T is unable to go to camp this time, I will make sure he receives his goodie-bag and has new toys to play with to occupy his time in the ward.
I do hope the doctors declare him well soon.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home