Toll
Argh. Today, I pay the toll of my upper-body workout yesterday. Even though it was an extremely light workout, the dull aches have set in everywhere. Is that a good sign? At least I'm getting the muscles to work. But I don't know if I'm getting them to grow back. That will take time to tell. Ah well, I'm a Spartan! Gotta keep pushing. I'll never know how far I'll go until I make myself go there.
=================
Update as of 2355 hrs
Just watched Pirates of the Carribean - At World's End with a friend from the PRC. (Thanks to Roentgen, Kickjazz and Balasing for your ideas on where to dine!) A crazy, whimsical, hilarious movie with the oddest publicity for Singapore as a pirate's haven. Depp is simply classic, and Chow's English atrocious. But overall, the film cracked me up, so that's good :)
Went over to Ngee Ann City afterwards to watch two street-soccer matches before heading home. Well done to the teams that qualify for the next round!








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home