Spongebob Squarepants
T was in a much better condition when I visited him today. According to his dad, his appetite had returned and he had even requested for roti prata for breakfast. :) When T saw the goodie-bag that I had brought along, he eagerly moved towards it and took every single item out for closer "inspection". He loved the shiny Spongebob Squarepants stickers and the blue bubble-blower. It was good to see him all-smiles again. When lunch was served, T ate happily and even offered his parents and visitors a french fry each :) But the doctor's instruction is for him to stay warded for a couple more days. They still need to run more tests.
After that, I went for my private physio session with David. The ROM is getting better, but the pain when I move my arm hasn't gone away. I hope I will get better quickly. I want to regain strength and build back the muscle. It has been quite a while...








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home