Ocean's 13
Got a haircut, went to the gym and watched Ocean's 13 with Bose today. And after that, I had a good long chat with Bose over coffee.
The haircut wasn't all that great. It didn't look like the stylist cropped off much from my head, so I think it was hardly any value for money there. Ah well, at least the head massage was shiok. Gym was slightly enjoyable, but my shoulder is still weak and the absence of the posterior deltoid is still obvious from the mirror. Even though I'm ever so conscious that people may be staring at my tiny frame and my odd shoulder, I've got to persevere and keep up the training. Forget what they may think. I must never give up. I'll get back in form some day. As for the movie, it was sweet. I liked it.
Life feels good when it's the weekend and when I decide to keep my mind off work.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home