Saturday, August 18, 2007

Spider-pig, spider-pig

A rather dismally wet start to the day, but the rest of it proceeded rather okay. Went to Bukit Panjang Plaza first thing in the morning to get my Oakleys lens fixed. Then went over to Toa Payoh SAFRA to pick up my Army Half Marathon race pack. Met Johnson, Mythos, Kayano, Stazla, Meteor, Alvo and Freddy there. Then, I lunched at PastaMania with Stazla.

I was scheduled to watch a movie with two friends at 3.10 pm at Golden Village Marina, but I ended up alighting at 3.05 pm at Marina Bay MRT station instead. Imagine my horror when I went up the escalator out of the station, only to find myself surrounded by patches of wild grass. :D Luckily, I managed to navigate my way back to Marina Square by 3.20 pm, and only missed the adverts before The Simpsons Movie began. It's a hilariously slap-stick and mildly rude movie, but enjoyable nevertheless. :D * Spider-pig... Spider-pig... Does whatever... a spider-pig does... Can he swing... foom a web... No, he can't... He's a pig...*

Went over to a housewarming party afterwards, and realised that 私の日本語はC.M.I.だ。 いる日本人と話しかったが, 私は何トピックでも話せなかった。 会話は全然できなっかた。 But I am grateful for a book lent to me this evening: 「宮沢賢治短編集」。 ありがとう!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production