Saturday, September 01, 2007

糖水

Went to Vivocity this afternoon, and while I was there, I got a haircut (and was told that I was well on the way to a magnificent balding), purchased some IT equipment and made an order for a new pair of spectacles to replace my current pair which had been damaged in a beach-volleyball game about a year ago (and it was also discovered today that my current pair of glasses had a focal length which didn't quite match the natural focal length of my eyes, which explained why I tended to see double whenever I looked at small print, e.g. newspapers, for too long).

Then I went over to
Maharaja's in Meritus Mandarin Hotel to tailor-make a charcoal-black pin-stripe suit and a white-and-blue striped business-shirt. All these in preparation for my overseas trip in about two-week's time (and concurrently, I am keeping my fingers crossed that all obstacles in the way of my trip will be removed). The entire set of custom-made clothing will be ready for my fitting on the coming Thursday, and I'm looking forward to it. Great and friendly service at the Maharaja's, by the way. :)

In the evening, I headed to the Hong Kong Cafe at Novena for a simple celebratory dinner for T@z who would be turning 30 within the next few days. It was quite a turnout, and we engrossed ourselves in miscellaneous conversation topics, such as Charlotte's holiday to Hangzhou, how Beijing would launch the opening of the 2008 Olympic Games, reckless driving, leave from work, and what it means to be young and to be old. :D

Following dinner, the whole group of us, ten persons in total, swung over to Thompson's Tong Shui Cafe for dessert. I had a Hot Coke with Ginger and a French Toast with Banana and Maple Syrup. Yummy ;) Many thanks to teelee and roentgen for the TLV and the RV :)

1 Comments:

At 9:32 am, Blogger roentgen said...

Hey Renoh, you are most welcome for the "reckless" RV transport service :P Hope that all things work out smoothly for your overseas stint - must keep on blogging and stay in touch when you are overseas yah? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production