CSC Reservoir Run
I think I have the flu, which probably explained why I have been feeling so lethargic and have been sniffing all week. Which probably means that it would have been better if I had missed the 10-km Civil Service Club Reservoir Run at Bedok Reservoir yesterday and rested instead. But it was a good run, and I enjoyed it. Did it in 54 min 10 seconds. And soon after the race was over, the organisers announced that Singapore had entered the finals in the Olympics, which led to cheers all around the stadium. Congratulations, Singapore! :D
Got back to the office after the run, processed some work, and then headed over to Cuppage Plaza for a great (but late) Japanese dinner with act, chee kong and tingyi. I'm now looking forward to some exciting property hunts in the near future.
Labels: Running









1 Comments:
Wow Renoh! You had flu and you did 54mins for 10km? That's fast! Please take care of yourself. :)
P.S. The staff at Bugis' California Fitness enquire about you. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home