Saturday, August 09, 2008

In-camp Training

I spent the last two weeks at reservist, my first in-camp training in almost a decade, and I learnt a lot about myself and other people, about respect, acceptance, emphathy, tolerance, leadership, care, responsibility and teamwork, about pushing myself to go further and coping with both fair and unfair criticism. I am impressed by the exemplary conduct of my immediate superiors and continue to be motivated by the perserverance displayed by my bunk buddy. We all had our share of blood, sweat, mud and dirt, baked unevenly under the scorching sun, and found our craving for sleep sorely unsatisfied. But it was still an amazing fortnight, in my opinion. On the final day, when it was announced that my Company had won the "Best Company" award, it felt simply awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production