Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Enjoying martial arts class

I really enjoyed the martial arts lesson today, especially the section on bending and stretching. Although I'm still nowhere near being able to do a perfect split, but I'm getting there, slowly, but getting there. :) I'm pleased to report that my overall flexibility has increased since I started these lessons in January 2005, and what a great sense of satisfaction that gives!

Towards the end of our lesson this evening, all the students and our instructor Wen Yeow gathered to take a group photo. Each one of us adopted a "stylo-milo" martial arts pose, which is cool beyond words. The picture should be extremely interesting! I'll post it up as soon as it's ready.

It's a pity Vincent wasn't around with us for this lesson...he's busy rehearsing his own stunts for the Charity Fund-Raising Performance for the National Kidney Foundation (NKF), Singapore which is to be held on Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production