Running training :- 8 April 05
I have just returned from a run with my colleagues, Wilson, Chris and Philip. We had gone on a short 7-km route around the neighbourhood, making our way up and down Telok Blangah Hill, before jogging to Sentosa and then heading back to the office. Chris and I ended our session with two sets of 12+ chin-ups. It felt good!
Chris had joined me in my regular running sessions some four weeks ago, and he is incredibly fast for someone with a damaged (but recovering) knee! In fact, he has been leading the pack for the past few running sessions. It's good to have him around... I am inspired and motivated to pick up my pace and run harder.
Tomorrow, I'm off to Siloso Beach for another fun-filled Saturday. It's a good chance for me to get a darker tan and to improve upon my beach volleyball skills. Hope the weather's good! :)








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home