At last, I run again
I got up at 11 am this morning, celebrated my mum's birthday (it was yesterday, but I was at work), surfed the net and indulged in all things Spanish, and then went for a run at 4:30 pm, the route being:
Home - Queensway - Mei Chin Road - Stirling Road - Queensway - Commonwealth Ave - Ulu Pandan Canal (4 sets up and down its 2-km length, including touching base at Buona Vista MRT for water-breaks) - Commonwealth Ave - Queensway - Stirling Road - Mei Chin Road - Queensway - Home
I finished my first 20-km in 2 hours, and decided to walk for the next hour, to gauge my walking pace. I covered 7 km. Then, I walked and jogged the remaining distance, completing a total of 30-km in 3 hours 20 minutes (rest-time included). Not bad, I guess, but it could have been better.
Overall stats:
Time: 3 hr 19 min 07 sec
Distance: 30.0 km
Max/Average/Average (Running) Heart Rate (bpm): 217 /172 /180
Average Pace: 6 min 38 sec / km
Calories Expended: 2521 kcal








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home